About the Job
Job title: Market Research Analyst
Maintains sales report and other analytical reports from all sources for TabletExpress (Proexpress Distributor LLC). Identifies industry and market trends that could impact sales performance of the company’s product line. Compiles and analyzes evaluation for pre-launch and/or currently marketed products, digital advertising performance, and communicates this information to the sales team. Collaborates with partner companies and manages projects as need.
- Uses market research skills to compile product specific data and market trends and analysis. Prepares and distributes the sales report
- Monitors competitive pricing for currently marketed and pre-launch products. Assists in updating pre-launch product forecasts
- Assists in preparing products for commercialization and post launch performance evaluation
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date product information and listing on TabletExpress website, Amazon and Ebay
- Evaluates digital advertising performance and report to marketing team.
- Assist in maintaining proficiency in all available research tools and sources, including Mabang ERP system, Endicia shipping system, Amazon sales&advertising tools and Ebay sales tools.
- Collaborates and communicate with partner companies (50% of our partners located in China, 5% international business travel and 5% in and out of state travel) for projects as required. Assists and/or creates presentations
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree required either in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a similar degree
- Electronic industry, or similar/comparable industry experience preferred;1-3 years of analytical experience preferred, or applicable business internship
- Strong and proven quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- English and Mandarin bilingual highly preferred
Microsoft Office Suite, particularly strong Excel skills preferred
Amazon or Ebay account management knowledge preferred
ERP Systems Knowledge preferred